Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freongas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 08:56 AM
    The red light has a steady blink no hesitation
    This is freongas again, I just wanted to say that the red light in the unit blinks the same no indication of a code. This is for the carrier 58gs100-2 that pilot lights but no fire and on blower is it the PC board?? Heeeeeeelp!!

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace won't ignite, burning steady is the little red light. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Goodman GMT gas furnace. It is only 4 years old. Two days ago it stopped working. When I checked it out, it seems that the furnace is getting the signal from the thermostat fine, however, the power venter fires up and then right after the gas valve opens, there's a click (which I am...

Occasional light Blink [ 1 Answers ]

I have 150 Amp svc, #01 Copper to meter, all usual American appliances.. When the dryer, or A//c comes on, lights blink, and seems at times, will get a blink, when doing nothing, Could a neighbors stuff cause this.?

Load light steady PC won't boot [ 7 Answers ]

1. Replaced the power supply. Have power to both fans now. 2. MOBO light is on steady. Red. 3. Power button light on front panel is not lit (to indicate power is on.) 4. Load light is lit. Does not blink off and on to indicate that it is searching/loading. I hear no beeps. I hear no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.