Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gerald Luckay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Boosterpump installation
    I am in the process to install a water booster system in our factory. Our water supply to our factory is (300Kpa) I need to install a booster system in order to obtain 600Kpa at a consistent rate. We have a 50mm galvanized water supply and we use average 12000 liters per hour. What size pumps should I install and what size electric motors should I install? I would like to install a make-up tank before the booster system.
    msk Posts: 59, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 07:29 AM
    All you need is a pump with flow of 12 cubic meter flow and 6 bar pressure. If you buy a branded pump ,it will come with a standard motor. You can instal a horizontal centrifugal pump also or a vertical booster pump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New installation [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planning to install bathroom facilities in a small cabin with a plywood floor. The total bath area will be approx. 5' x 8'. Can you tell me if there is a proper order which to hook up the drain lines to the sewer pipe. ( I.E.vent pipe, tub, sink, toilet in that order) Does one or the other...

How do I use this installation? [ 1 Answers ]

I installed filezilla but it won't let me use it!

Thermostat installation [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a programmable thermostat. I have 6 wires and am not sure why there are 2 yellow ones connected to the same terminal. The wires are G, Rc, Rh, W, Y (2 yellow connected to this), and a blue one that isn't used. Help!

Window installation [ 9 Answers ]

See what you guys think. We bought windows from a company and paid lot of money. One of the things they raved about was the fact that if the hardware, seals, glass breaks they will replace it for free for the time we own the windows. I get the warranty card and that states labor costs on it. The...

Installation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, How can I install a OS if my CD ROM is not functioning.

View more questions Search