Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostcoz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Goodman Gas pack won't ignite
    I have a Goodman Gas pack, model # GPG10300701A, the exhaust bloewr on the side will come on as usual but the unit will not ignite. Usually when it comes on it will tick tick ignite, but I am not getting the spark(tick), its like there is no attempt to ignite. I keep seeing quotes about LED blink codes and I can't even find an LED... HELP PLEASE!!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Look on the circuit board for the blink lites if it has them.

Here is a complete parts manual for your unit.

http://www.dnmech.com/lit/RP-312.pdf

Since you are not getting spark I would check the page 16 item 41 INTEGRATED DSI MODULE but it could be other parts as well.

These items will need to be checked usually by a professional.

You can check the ignition cable from the board to the ignitor for tightness. Remove and replace both ends of the wire to mak sure they are tight and making a good connection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas furnace won't ignite. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Inter-City furnace and I installed an electronic thermostat. The furnace pilot will ignite, but when I turn the gas valve from pilot to (on) and turn the thermostat to ( heat), the furnace doesn't come on.

Goodman GMP125-4 starts up but does not ignite [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol / Goodman GMP125-4 gas furnace. Two years ago we replaced the motor, capacitor and the venter blower assembly. Last year (Nov 2006) we replaced the thermostat with a Honeywell programmable thermostat and then followed that with replacing the original integrated circuit module...

Goodman furnace will not ignite [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I just bought this goodman furnace Followed the directions to convert it to lp gas. Put it on so the heat will kick on. The blower blows and the ignitor glows but doesn't ignite the flame. Now I lit it with a torch it lights but it is a horrible yellow flame. Does anybody have any...

Gas furnace won't ignite sometimes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a 15 yr old carrier weathermaker gas forced air furnace model 58sxa080 the furnace works fine most of the time although every so often usually in the mourning and sometimes during the day ( after the thermostat sets itself back to 65 overnight) when the thermostat calls for the...

Burners won't ignite--no gas? [ 1 Answers ]

Lennox model GMP075-3. Installed in '95. I've tried resetting according to instructions on access cover panel (turn heat to 'off', turn off power to furnace, turn gas valve to 'off' for 5 minutes, etc.) When I call for heat, small (induction?) fan runs for a few seconds, the igniter unit glows...

View more questions Search