You should have a light on the control board blinking when the system faults out. Count the blinking light. CONTINUOUS OFF - Check for 115VAC at L1 and L2, and 24VAC at SEC-1 and SEC-2.
CONTINUOUS ON - Control has 24VAC power.
RAPID FLASHING - Line voltage (115VAC) polarity reversed. If twinned, refer to twinning kit instructions.
LED CODE STATUS
11 NO PREVIOUS CODE - Stored status code is erased automatically after 72 hours. On
RED LED boards stored status codes can also be erased when power
(115 VAC or 24 VAC) to control is interrupted.
12 BLOWER ON AFTER POWER UP (115 VAC or 24 VAC) -Blower runs for 90 seconds,
If unit is powered up during a call for heat (R-W closed) or R-W opens during blower
13 LIMIT CIRCUIT LOCKOUT - Lockout occurs if the limit, draft safeguard, flame rollout, or
Blocked vent switch (if used) is open longer than 3 minutes.
- Control will auto reset after three hours. - Refer to #33.
14 IGNITION LOCKOUT - Control will auto-reset after three hours. Refer to #34.
21 GAS HEATING LOCKOUT - Control will NOT auto reset.
Check for: - Mis-wired gas valve -Defective control (valve relay)
22 ABNORMAL FLAME-PROVING SIGNAL - Flame is proved while gas valve is deenergized.
Inducer will run until fault is cleared. Check for: - Leaky gas valve
- Stuck-open gas valve
23 PRESSURE SWITCH DID NOT OPEN Check for:
- Obstructed pressure tubing. - Pressure switch stuck closed.
24 SECONDARY VOLTAGE FUSE IS OPEN Check for:
- Short circuit in secondary voltage (24VAC) wiring.
If status code recall is needed, briefly remove then reconnect one main limit wire to display stored status code. On RED LED boards do not remove power or blower door before initiating status code recall. After
Status code recall is completed component test will occur.
327596-101 REV. B
31 PRESSURE SWITCH DID NOT CLOSE OR REOPENED - If open longer than five minutes,
Inducer shuts off for 15 minutes before retry. Check for: - Excessive wind
- Proper vent sizing - Defective inducer motor
- Low inducer voltage (115VAC) - Defective pressure switch
- Inadequate combustion air supply - Disconnected or obstructed pressure tubing
- Low inlet gas pressure (if LGPS used) - Restricted vent
If it opens during blower on-delay period, blower will come on for the selected blower
33 LIMIT CIRCUIT FAULT - Indicates a limit, draft safeguard, flame rollout, or blocked vent
Switch (if used) is open. Blower will run for 4 minutes or until open switch remakes
Whichever is longer. If open longer than 3 minutes, code changes to lockout #13.
If open less than 3 minutes status code #33 continues to flash until blower shuts off.
Flame rollout switch and BVSS require manual reset. Check for: - Restricted vent
- Proper vent sizing - Loose blower wheel. - Excessive wind
- Dirty filter or restricted duct system.
- Defective blower motor or capacitor. - Defective switch or connections.
- Inadequate combustion air supply (Flame Roll-out Switch open).
34 IGNITION PROVING FAILURE - Control will try three more times before lockout #14
Occurs. If flame signal lost during blower on-delay period, blower will come on for the
Selected blower off-delay. Check for: - Flame sensor must not be grounded
- Oxide buildup on flame sensor (clean with fine steel wool).
- Proper flame sense microamps (.5 microamps D.C. min. 4.0 - 6.0 nominal).
- Gas valve defective or gas valve turned off - Manual valve shut-off
- Defective Hot Surface Ignitor - Control ground continuity
- Low inlet gas pressure - Inadequate flame carryover or rough ignition
- Green/Yellow wire MUST be connected to furnace sheet metal
45 CONTROL CIRCUITRY LOCKOUT Auto-reset after one hour lockout due to;
- Gas valve relay stuck open - Flame sense circuit failure - Software check error
Reset power to clear lockout. Replace control if status code repeats.
EACH OF THE FOLLOWING STATUS CODES IS A TWO DIGIT NUMBER WITH THE FIRST DIGIT DETERMINED BY THE NUMBER OF SHORT FLASHES AND THE SECOND DIGIT BY THE NUMBER OF LONG FLASHES.