Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jb2k Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Hmm the clock is ticking
    Welp my ex is going back to school soon and we started chill almost every night and or talk on the phone we act like buddies and kiss and hug and what not I never ask about a relationship but its like she comes to me and crys about going to school and what not and I just feel like crying about how sad I am for not being in the relationship with her I have no idea what I should do or how I can get her back she leaves like next week and I just want a whole day where we can spend together but I'm so afraid to ask her about a relationship again I'm scared ill lose her forever to some lucky guy at school what should I do I have no idea but I do know I want to be with her
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 11:16 AM
    You need to tell her how you feel. One way or another you will know where you stand.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Aug 16, 2007, 12:15 PM
    If you don't ask her... if you don't try... if you don't put yourself out there... You'll regret it forever and ponder your whole life wondering "I wonder if I would have just done it.... I wish I would have...."
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 16, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Hello.

I have the feeling you already have been told there is no chance for a relationship and you have stayed around as her friends just to be around her.

Wait until she is in school and find your own Mrs. Right. That way she isn't with you like she is now and you can think about yourself not her all the time.

Dennis777
    Oracleofwisdom Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Love can hurt my friend, if you don't love you won learn. I once was friends with a gril I felt I loved. As you grow you will realise its not what you thought it was when you were younger. Love is the ability to be honest and to accept what is said to you by the person you love without going off on one and never talking again love is forgiving and kind. If she has told you know you need to move on, if not you need to tell her how you feel. Honesty is always best. It may not seem like it sometimes but it is. If you did not love someone you would not want to be with them so why would she want to be with you if she does not love you. It is hard and it may hurt but that is love it can sometimes be lonely. You need to find out how she feels if you don't already know. I hope it workd out, but if not work through each day the pain does get better I promise.
    jb2k Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Welp she left for school and told me that I won't miss her as much as she'll miss me and we told each other we love each other hugged and I went on my way welp I guess ill just go on with my life but is it wrong to keep a reserve for her because my heart is still with her and from what she tells me her heart is still with me and she says every time I come back I want to see you blah bljah blah we can talk online everyday but I'm thinking maybe she is just saying what I want to hear I just don't know hha my sister gave me a terrot reading haha and it said as soon as your life is back on track a reuinion with a gemini is at hand hahah trish is a gemini hahah that's good news welp thank you all for reading and I wish you all the best but I'm wondering is it OK to send her a gift while she is at school? Cause I found this awesome poster of the band sublime and I already purchased it so like I just was wondering if that's right or not eh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hmm undecided [ 3 Answers ]

I'm one of those kids that can't make up their mind about what field of work they want to go into.. I'm 19 and have been taking random college courses to help me determine my career of interest.. some times I find something but change my mind about it.. maybe I'm fickle but iono~ I hate thinking...

Fitch barriers? Hmm [ 3 Answers ]

would a car with most momentum penetrate most deeply into an array of fitch barriers? I think so but am not sure. Also, out of these two cars which occupants would sustain worst injuries? car 1-mass=1200 kg, velocity=50 km/h car 2-mass=1500 kg, velocity=40 km/h and finally!. if running...

Hmm-need majora's mask help! [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I need a lotta help!! :confused: :confused: :confused: 1.where is the hot spring water 2 melt stuff??* 2.how do you get to the goron village? Hope you lot can help me he43

Hmm... 24 menopause? [ 3 Answers ]

A lot lately I have been having hotflashes and even night sweats but I'm only 24. I didn't have a period for almost 6 months still I started talking birthcontrol, which I did start my period. But it seems like hot flashes and night sweats happen a lot more now. I am over weight and I do take...

View more questions Search