Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanabees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 06:24 AM
    Emergency
    I got raped by my supervisor at work, and I don't know if I am pregnan or not. Because I have not sen my period this month. Although is not ended yet. What should I do. I lost my job as well. Because he tgought I would tell on him at the job, he fired me.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 06:28 AM
    Why are you not at a doctor's office, a police station or an emergency ward at a hospital?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 18, 2010, 06:28 AM
    When did this happen? Have you reported it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 18, 2010, 06:29 AM

Did you call the police and report it, if not, do it now.

Sadly it sounds like you did not use the morning after pill, but you need to see your doctor right away.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 09:07 AM

Report him to the police NOW. The firing of you from your job was definitely wrong. He needs to spend some time in jail for raping you. You need to also consult with a good attorney to sue the company for wrongful termination and possible charges against the company if the rape occurred on the company's premises. If you are pregnant you should win, and win big time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fish Emergency! [ 6 Answers ]

My black Betta fish does not seem to be doing all that well. He barely eats, if at all, and his tummy is slightly bloated. Also, The ends of some his fins are breaking off. I can see the pieces at the bottom of the tank. This happened when I changed his water 2 days ago. I didn't do anything...

Emergency [ 2 Answers ]

Any one used Ht26 products before..? I want to go buy it and am not sure if it does really as it says.. and wheather it is safe enough to use on face without getting a reaction..?

Cat emergency [ 4 Answers ]

OK my baby girl (my cat) had a kitten with a scab, we took her up to the vet and the vet cleaned it up and stitched it, no my baby girl (my cat) the mom of the kitten is getting scabs all over her front paw what could it be?? Help asap!!

It says emergency [ 2 Answers ]

I have a maple chase programmable thermostat item #09620. The emergency light is glowing slightly. There doesn't seem to be a problem anywhere but, you know it says EMERGENCY. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :eek: :eek:

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search