Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 24, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Threatening Break Up
    We get into a piddly argument and he threatens break up. I'm thinking its because I broke up with him once, and that lasted 3 months. I think he is trying to pay me back. He never means it. I think its very childish for him to hold this over my head.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 25, 2008, 12:25 AM
    You need to be unaffected by it. If he threatens something like that, you have to win with maturity.

"Oh, well, I do hope our relationship is stronger than THAT. I know it is for me. Just make sure whatever you do is honest and I can live with it, OK?"

Always calm, always sincere, always attentive.
    Vision Expert

Jul 25, 2008, 12:27 AM
    That's a good suggestion, thank you. I will do that.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 06:22 AM
    It is just a scare tactic He figures you will back off and comply with him because you will fear him leaving if you don't.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Scare tactic and simply fire back with "if that's truly what you want, i love you enough to give you what you would like"
    Vision Expert

Jul 25, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Great suggestions guys. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threatening me with a 20 yr judgment [ 3 Answers ]

Just recently a collection company contact me by mail. Saying that a I owe a landlord that I had back in 2001 2500.00... They said that if I don't pay it then they will put a 20 year judgment on my credit report... I have not acknowledge that I owe this debt yet. Can they do this?

She's threatening me [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: my exs is just freaking on me she's all like my buddy who's all like my brother who plays football and knows material arts is going to like beat you up// I'm not afraid to ing knife the bastard and go to jail ill take a rifle kill him and her then my self// what do I do to get her to...

Father Threatening Adoption [ 12 Answers ]

OK, most of you have already read my other question about emancipation. MY father is threatening to take my baby right after it is born and put it up for adoption, without me ever seeing it. Can he legally do that, and does anyone else have anything to say about the emancipation thing. I can't...

How 'life threatening' are ulcers [ 2 Answers ]

I have had an ulcer since I was 14 I am now 18 years old. My ulcer is obvousily getting worse over there years. For a couple weeks, ill throw up blood and then it'll just stop but I still have pain in my stomach each and everyday. None of the medicane had helped. I just want to know how 'life...

View more questions Search