Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 09:40 PM
    She's threatening me
    :confused: my exs is just freaking on me she's all like my buddy who's all like my brother who plays football and knows material arts is going to like beat you up// I'm not afraid to ing knife the bastard and go to jail ill take a rifle kill him and her then my self// what do I do to get her to leve me alone forever and to get her out of my life
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Run, Run like the wind... Beware of a woman scorned... Did you do something to her?

Seriously, you could ignore her and don't give any feedback, or you have an option of reporting her threats to the police.

She may be reacting out of anger and will forget it when she meets someone new?
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 09:48 PM
    I don't want 2 report her that's not smart its like screaming I'm a nerd kill me////// she's on drugs 2 so I'm super scared but if you have 2 protect myself I will// how can I get her to fu*k off
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Anyway to stay away from the normal places she goes? Hang out in new places where she won't see you? I don't mean hide, but just so you don't have to associate with her.

Here is an idea... I don't know what has already happened to lead to the situation...
    If you have to see her a lot, then it might be like trying to appease the devil, but you might have to make up some song and dance fib about not being good enough for her, or how she deserves to be with a man who can fulfill her dreams... blame it on your family or something... like they will disown you... it doesn't have to be true, but play it up and stick to it... so she doesn't feel that your doing it as a reflection on her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does she really love me after almost 4 years? She's says she's reserved. [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry for the long story just been a long relationship. Im so confused I've now been with my well nearly 4 years. I met her when I was 24 and she was 18. Its been the perfect relationship. She is a university student and I sjustabout to finish up her degree and I think that's great. Ive been...

Father Threatening Adoption [ 12 Answers ]

OK, most of you have already read my other question about emancipation. MY father is threatening to take my baby right after it is born and put it up for adoption, without me ever seeing it. Can he legally do that, and does anyone else have anything to say about the emancipation thing. I can't...

How 'life threatening' are ulcers [ 2 Answers ]

I have had an ulcer since I was 14 I am now 18 years old. My ulcer is obvousily getting worse over there years. For a couple weeks, ill throw up blood and then it'll just stop but I still have pain in my stomach each and everyday. None of the medicane had helped. I just want to know how 'life...

My landlord keeps on threatening me with a moveout notice [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a small complex in Austin, TX a few blocks north of UT campus. My landlord is VERY adamant about maintaining a "very quiet" complex that never has any problems with noise. Within this complex we have a whole bunch of people--college students and young professionals--that enjoy hanging...

View more questions Search