Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cintoyou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Stripping hair color
    Hello

Just yesterday I dyed my hair with a Clairol med brown color. My natural color is brown with red undertones. I am a warm. I have colored my hair over the years. I dyed it and it came out way to dark. It is like black on the bottom and on the top at my roots it is alburn. I want to strip and/or get the color out and re-color with a good color of a warm. With red and browns in it. HELP! I want to do this after work today.

Thanks in advance

Cintoyou
    uhmmxoyeahh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 04:47 AM
    THIS SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT!
    I'm going today to get it taken out/fixed from a salon.
    emmasmithxo Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2009, 05:11 AM
    Hey : )

Yeah guys, same case for me too.

My natural colour is light brown and I always dyed it blonde. I got it done at the hairdressers and it was medium brown and really nice. But it started to fade so I did it again myself and it turned black and I HATE it!

So I need to go to the salon to get it fixed :/!

X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

Stripping black hair at home [ 14 Answers ]

Hey everyone, After many hours searching the net I finally found this site... I am a natural blonde and dyed my hair red, then purple, then brown and eventually blue black. Now I want to go back up to red... I went to the hairdresser today and they quoted me well over £100 to strip the...

Stripping my hair color then dying it AND highlighting it? [ 2 Answers ]

I've dyed my hair many times myself from brown to blonde and now I'm brown again. My hair is a little fried from all the dying and straightening. I just want to go to a salon and finally have them do my hair, I think because I've dyed my hair so many times though they will probably strip the color...

Stripping hair [ 1 Answers ]

Few months ago I dyed my hair dark brown with a semi perminat hair colour, then a week ago I dyed under my fringe with a dark red, that is semi perminant as well, is there any home remidides to use to completely strip that out your hair, I herd lemon juice works but how often do I have to use it or...

Colour Stripping on Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I Used to be bright blonde and stupidly decided to dye my hair brown I had this done at a salon. I then used a home kit and went over it in red , so now I have reddy brown hair. I did this about 2 months ago I now want to dye it back blonde , I went to a good local salon who did a strand test and...

View more questions Search