Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sydmiller3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 04:41 PM
    Please help, going back to brown
    So I have brown hair, but since may I've been to my hairdresser 3 times and highlighted blonde all three times. Now it's mainly a yellowish blonde with some brown throughout, not much brown but it's definitely not 100% blonde either. Well I bought John Frieda foam just now in a brown color that has no red undertones. It has been 7 weeks since I last had bleach put in my hair, almost 8. can I put this color on my hair without worrying? Or turning green?
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 12:05 AM
    It will still turn green, you have took the pigment out of you're hair permanently, you need to dye you're hair a light red, permanent or semi, then dye it brown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown hair to dark blonde back to brown? [ 0 Answers ]

I have natural medium/dark brown hair. I have been coloring my hair (same color) to cover a few grays. Got bored with the brown so I used l'oreal sun kissed caramels, UL51 natural brown. My hair turned out kind of a dark blondish with an orange hue with a few copper strands, and did NOT cover any...

Back to brown please and thank you :) [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I've recently went bleach ash blonde (I had brown/black hair). This color looks awkward on me and doesn't match my complexion very well. It was fun for a bit I guess but I would like to go back to a nice rich brown. What sallys product should I buy and what should I do? I'm a student and waaaay...

Brown discharge/regual/back to brown? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I started my period about 5 days ago. And for a day or so it was brownish red but it did not smell. Then it returned to its normal red color and slowed down. But today its back to a brownish color and its heavy again. Why?

From Dark Blonde to Dark Brown back to Light Brown [ 1 Answers ]

I recently lightened my already color-treated brown hair to a dark blonde color. I decided it looked unnatural and decided to dye it back brown. I picked up a light brown dye from the local beauty supply store and it came out way darker than I wanted or expected with a hint of green, and now I...

Squeeky dryer... brown marks on clothes... brown patch on back [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my dryer squeeks, I get brown marks on my clothes alllll the time from them getting stuck in the front part of the drum... and today I had to pull the dryer away from the wall... and there is a brown spot on the back. Here is a picture. I'm hoping we can fix this ourselves, I'd hate to have...

View more questions Search