Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 02:05 PM
    How do I get my hair white?
    Hey, I've recently, about 2 weeks ago dyed my hair very dark brown, but decide I wanted to be blonde now, so I used xxl max blonde, it turned out a nice blonde colour, but with a bit of a orange tone to it, so I put a purple shampoo on my dry hair for 10 minutes an now it's made it a much better blonde, I want to know if I dye it again with xxl max blonde, will it go bright enough that if I put purple shampoo on for a while will it go white/silver? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Wonder if I can get my hair bleached blond white over already dyed black/blue hair? [ 1 Answers ]

A few month ago I got my hair dyed black with a few Electric blue streaks. (that part had to be bleached and I simply had to add blue to my hair every 2 weeks to keep the colour going). I now would like something new for spring and was thinking to go really snow white blond. I will go to a...

White hair? at 23 old? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have noticed some white hair since 5 months while I am only 23 years old.. they are like 8 or 10.. I Have known that this is might be due to stress,OK but is this going to stop ? Or white hair would seem to apair from now on?

Can I go green with my white hair for St. Patrick's Day and then go back to white lox [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 68YO with pure white lox and I'm tossing around ideas for goin' green on St. Paddy's Day.

What is a cattle with both white hair and red hair are ? [ 4 Answers ]

In cattle. Red hair and white hair are condimental. What is a cattle with both white hair and red hair ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.