Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diane1947 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 10:06 AM
    How to get stains off fingernails and hands?
    I colored my hair today and the gloves must have had a hole in them because I have two finger tips and nails that are stained dark brown. I have tried soaking in a bleach solution with no results. Can you help me? I have a very important business meeting tomorrow.

Thank you,
    Diane Engles
    [email protected]
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 02:18 PM
    I've done this plenty of times, just soak you're fingers in water, there's not much at all that will get dye out of finger nails, as you're nails are made of the same protein as you're hair, therefore it has basically dyed you're nail.. It fades to almost nothing in a week or two

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do the moons on your fingernails mean? [ 14 Answers ]

Hay this may sound really weird:eek:... but I've been trying to find information on the moons on your fingernails:D . I'm not sure exactly what it means so can anyone out there help me please? I'm not sure if they are a good thing or not. :confused: Haylz

Moons on fingernails [ 12 Answers ]

I have noticed within the past few days that the 'moons' on my fingernails are starting to disappear. Pinky finger, both hands, moons gone. Fourth finger, right-hand - gone, left-hand disappearing. Does anyone have any idea as to why this would be happening? :(

Growing fingernails [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: how do I grow my fingernails,I take my vit. D and my calcium,drink my milk,now why aren't my fingernails growing,what's wrong here,what am I doing wrong,

I have 4 fingernails that are pulling away [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 fingernails that are pulling away from the nail beds. My two thumb nails and the 3rd and 4th fingernails of my right hand. I have been to a dermatologist and he had me using thermal and peroxide treatment but after a year my old nail has not fallen off and the new nail has not grown in. ...

View more questions Search