Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashann22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 01:21 PM
    How do I get blonde hair from light brown
    I bleached my hair a few months ago and it turned orange and so I was told to use an ash lihht blonde. It didn't do anything! So couple weeks after conditioning I used a normal lightest blonde color and my hair turned light brown with some strawberry color. I want my hair blonde so what shouldI do? I was thinking maybe using frost and glow on mywhole head or bleaching again but dodon't know if a higher developer may keep away red brassy tone. Please help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2013, 02:05 PM
    What is your natural colour? This depends a lot on what you use to achieve the colour you want, but unfortunately you have already used something else. No, you can just use frost and glow on your whole head because you are going to end up with all different colours.

I suggest getting it done now professionally but the problem is, your hair might be fried from over working it.
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 11:00 AM
    Live colour Xxl max blonde, if you're hair is orange, it will deffo turn it blonde

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my dyed black hair back to my light brown almost blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed it many weeks ago, an have tried laundry detergent, and it's not really helping.. (but my hair smells good. Lol) my roots are showing but my mom won't let me dye it again): anything that I could try? I have naturally straight hair, and it's in pretty good shape, so I'm open to anything......

Best way to remove a brown perminant hair dye from light blonde hair [ 1 Answers ]

I recently dyed my light bleached blonde hair brown, it looks ugly. I want my blonde hair back, preferably without having to go to the hairdressers, its already faiding quite rapidly, do you think I could just buy a colour remover to get rid of the brown?

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

Dying brown hair to a light ash brown/caramel blonde [ 1 Answers ]

Basically. I have naturally dark auburn hair which is just really ginger/red/brown hair and I hate having any red/ginger in my hair, so I have dyed it dark dark brown/almost black for about 2 years now because that seems to be the only way to get the red out of my hair. I would like to go to a...

How to get hair from medium brown with auburn to light brown or dark blonde [ 0 Answers ]

My natural hair color is dirty blonde so to speak , so like a light brown color . When I tried to die my hair blonder , it turned a strawberry weird blonde color , so to cover it up I colored it dark brown/black . Yes , I know its so hard to get black out of your hair , but somehow I got it out. I...

View more questions Search