Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claire2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 12:09 PM
    How do I get my hair to go blond I've dyed from dark hair and its gone ginger?
    Hi I had a dark brown red colour hair I've tried to dye it back blonde I used a colour before first and then john freda and now I've got really blonde roots and all the rest is ginger what can I do now to go blonde do I bleach it
    Buggaroo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 02:07 AM
    Bleaching it would be the best way. If your roots are already really blonde, don't apply it to your roots again. The roots tend to get lighter because the bleach reacts with the heat your head gives off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got my hair dyed brown but the roots are ginger? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All. I went to the hairdresser to get a brown colour all over. It turned out brown with a tinge of red but ginger at the roots. I went back to the hairdresser who said she hadn't put red in the first place and couldn't understand how the colour turned out like that, blamed their new colours....

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

How to get my dyed brown hair blond , I haven't dyed it for 12 months [ 4 Answers ]

HI Here goes lol,, I dyed my hair dark brown about 12 months ago and had it cut really short at the same time , most of the colour is out now its just at the ends and its faded a lot to , I want to go back to blonde , I no my roots will go no probs but I'm worried about the ends , how will I go...

Brown hair with a tint of ginger , Might go a dark ash blonde , will it go ginger? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello , I'v got lightish brown hair that's got a bit of ginger in it. I'm thinking of going a dark ash blonde? Will it go the colour I want , or ginger? X

View more questions Search