Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tasha25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 01:57 PM
    Can't be pregnant but no period?
    I am 25 years old and I usually start my period around the 1st of the month. It is now the 12th and no period. I spotted for about 1 day about a week ago. I have also had some pain in my lower abdomen. I'm not sure what's going on. My husband is fixed so there is no way I can be pregnant.
    bamfdoll Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2012, 12:56 AM
    It's possible that you have an ovarian cyst--go see your doctor or gynecologist to be sure. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

Unprotected sex 7 days before period was due and still got period? Pregnant or not? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the second time, it was 7 days before my period was due, condom split but he pulled out as soon as it did because he felt it split.. I was worried about it all week and then exactly 7 days after I got my normal period an it lasted the normal amount of time as...

View more questions Search