Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pikapoobear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 02:17 PM
    Just dyed my hair black, I want blonde lowlights will it damage my hair in any way?
    It's been 5 days since I dyed all my hair a bright black using L'oreal Feria hair dye.
    My natural hair IS black, but this bright black is extremely dark it sometimes looks alienish, haha.
    I want to get blonde & Burgundy lowlights using L'oreal Feria Extra Bleach Blonde and L'oreal Feria Deep Burgundy. 1 Blonde strip on the right side and one 1 strip on the left. Same with the burgundy. And I want to lowlight my bangs blonde as well.

I want to know if the blonde & Burgundy will even show up on DYED black hair.
    I've used this blonde and burgundy on my natural black hair before and it did show up very brightly.

And I also want to know if re-dying my hair again will damaged it severely or even slightly. If my hair will start to fall out later because of this, I am willing to wait however long it is I have to. But since I only want to dye a few strips of my hair, it shouldn't be much of a problem, am I wrong ?

Please help if you can, Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

My hair was dyed black and I'm a natural blonde and want to go back blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was blonde to start then I dyed it black and now I want to go bck blonde will it be OK to go back to blonde

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

How do I put red highlights or lowlights in my dyed blonde hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I dye my hair blonde every 2 months.I really want red highlights in my hair but the last time I tried to put red highlights in it made my hair blonder.I need to know in a few days because I want my hair done like this by Friday.I have big plans.Please help! Oh and I can't afford to have it done at...

How do I put black lowlights on bleach blonde hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have this amazing plan for my hair, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make it work. My idea is to have bleached blonde hair , with black lowlights in it, and a couple red streaks in my bangs. I know from experience that putting dark colors on bleached hair doesn't work out very well, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.