Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sickandsexyfied Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 04:36 PM
    Dying already dyed brown hair, reddish blonde?
    So I dyed my hair like 2 months ago and I was going for dark brown but it came out black. So I waited awhile and now it's brown but I'm wanting to go back to how it was before (somewhat strawberry blonde, red). So I'm wondering how or what type of dye I should use to make it go red and not come out some weird mixed color. HELP PLEASE!
    nickort Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2011, 05:07 PM
    I was born with blonde hair, had evry color in the sun... black WAS the worse to get out. Now my hair is a nce light brown w/red undertones. I would go get it done pro. Mixing the wrong color could make you go funky oranges or green even. Color does not take out color so going light could be a process. I would go to the salon and highlight the colors you want in your hair. Have them write it down on a card so when you go back they know the formula to use. It took about 6mnths to get my hair done and now I only highlight and lowlight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dyed my brown hair blonde and it came out bright ginger with blonde roots, [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get all over blonde, when my hair is ginger with blonde roots

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

Dyed hair brown want bake blonde [ 1 Answers ]

I've dyed my hair brown and I had to put a red in it to make it go brown but how do I get blonde back

Dying dyed hair to blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My hair colour is a naturally a very light blonde anyway but like a fool I chopped it all of and dyed it dark brown! Its been a about 4 months and the colour has faded out quite allot and I have had a few highlights but I am still not happy with the colour. I am determined to have my hair blonde...

View more questions Search