Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trav5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 02:28 AM
    Blonde to brown?
    Ok so I just dyed my hair blonde and I hate it. Can I dye it back to brown with brown dye? Or will it turn red or something?
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2008, 03:05 AM

What kind of blonde is it? Ash or more golden?
    My hair was ash blonde and I had to go to the hairdressers because she had to put red dye in then brown so it didn't look dull.
    If your hairs golden blonde then a neutral brown would probably look OK.

=]
    trav5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Its more of a brassy or redish blonde
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2008, 02:42 PM

In that case I would get a perminant nice 'n' easy light ash brown or medium brown depending on what you want and use that. It will get rid of the brassiness and leave a natural brown colour.

=]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going from blonde to dark golden blonde/light brown? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya, I have got blue eyes and olive skin, and blonde hair ( which is rather yellow) it has been highlighted before, but then had just a blonde colour put over it a while go. Anyway, I'm getting a bit fed up of the yellowy ness, and wanting to go dark blonde or light brown? First which do you...

Blonde to brown [ 2 Answers ]

I recently dyed my hair from a platinum blonde stupidly to a dark brown that has faded greatly but I would like to be abale to get back blonde first I want to no are there any hints to remove the hair dye from my hair before I book in to get it re done? PLease help!

Can I re dye my hair from dark brown to a lighter brown or darker blonde? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my dilemma, please help!! I wanted to do a hair color change, so I had my hair 2 toned. I told her I wanted to be dark on the bottom and blond on top so she did half the bottom dark brown and mixed sandy blond with another color for the top and it came out very brassy/red did not look...

From brown to blonde to brown and I want to go blonde again [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is naturally brown but I got blonde foils at a hairdresser and recently got it dyed dark brown with semi-permenant dye. I was wondering if anyone knew if hairdressers can wash semi-permenant dye out so that it is blonde again. I don't want to destroy my hair. Will it cause lots of damage? I...

View more questions Search