Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little d Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Hateful vindictive husband
    The rooten apple I am married to are getting divorced. He never does anything at home has never washed a dirty dish etc. his life is sitting at a computer. He throws is dirty dishes around never cleans up throws his empty pop cans where ever they land. His empty pop boxes pile up wherever he throws them they sit. Trash will sit 2 weeks before he will take out. I got tired of cleaning up after this piggy. Problem is since I quit cleaning up after him he takes pictures now and sends the pics over the internet to friends and family and then blames me for what the house looks like. He never takes pictures of his bedroom and the filthy dishes and dirty sheets he sleeps on he to lazy to wash haven't been washed now for 4months. I'm surprised the neighbors haven't called the city yet for what the yard looks like he refuses to pick up his dogs dump for at least 6months now and tells me to do it. I no longer do the yardwork no more. He doesn't take pictures of that mess either to send out. Anybody got any advice? I put up with this sick behavior for almost 3yrs now just feel that what he is doing behind my back is not right. :eek:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by little d View Post
    the rooten apple i am married to are gettin divorced. he never does anything at home has never washed a dirty dish etc. his life is sittin at a computer. he throws is dirty dishes around never cleans up throws his empty pop cans where ever they land. his empty pop boxes pile up wherever he throws them they sit. trash will sit 2 weeks before he will take out. i got tired of cleanin up after this piggy. problem is since i quit cleanin up after him he takes pictures now and sends the pics over the internet to friends and family and then blames me for what the house looks like. he never takes pictures of his bedroom and the filthy dishes and dirty sheets he sleeps on he to lazy to wash havent been washed now for 4months. im surprised the neighbors havent called the city yet for what the yard looks like he refuses to pick up his dogs dump for at least 6months now and tells me to do it. i no longer do the yardwork no more. he doesnt take pictures of that mess either to send out. anybody got any advice? i put up with this sick behavior for almost 3yrs now just feel that what he is doin behind my back is not right. :eek:

Yes, divorce him. Or put up with it. Or ignore him.

You have an Attorney (for the divorce) - have him removed from the home for exactly the reasons you've posted. His behavior is dangerous to your physical and mental health.
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 06:55 PM

If you don't love him then don't stay with him, but if u do love him then try talking to him and if that doesn't work fight fire with fire
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkytweak16 View Post
    if you don't love him then dont stay with him, but if u do love him then try talking to him and if that doesn't work fight fire with fire

This was posted in November 2008. Please keep an eye on the date when you answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vindictive Cat [ 5 Answers ]

I'm so angry with my smaller cat snooze. My boyfriend cleans there litter box every morning when he gets home from work so there is no reason that they shouldn't use it. Out bigger one J.D. does and so far he has either not been caught or just doesn't pee everywhere. They are fix and indoor cats...

Hateful Mother [ 7 Answers ]

I am 52 years old and still riding the guilt train with a mother who has always hated me. I grew up from a little girl hearing her say "I hate your father" and "you're just like your father." Growing up and being a grown up, I have had to live with my mother hating me. I'm an only child, and my...

Vindictive ex-husband [ 1 Answers ]

Its been 13 years since separation, but ex keeps taking me back to Court on tiniest excuse. He is now accusing me of contempt of court for not following court Ordered family counseling for him and my child. I have complied 100%. He has money, I do not. He is costing me a Fortune,...

What can I do wife trying to be vindictive [ 6 Answers ]

My sons mom got bored because she was not going out a lot I was working a lot and she had no one near her to party with so she decided she wonted to go From CA, to FL where she has friends in Family. She left me in my Son in CA I have since been chaptered out of the Army for not having a family...

17 yr old hateful step daughter [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 17 year old step daughter who is extremely disrespectful and hateful. I have been around her for about 9 years now as well as her older half sister( my husbands other daughter) and I get along with the older one just great. The younger one was raised very differently and she is very angry,...

View more questions Search