Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2006, 03:22 AM
    Help with dyed hair
    Argh I recently dyed my hair black, my natural hair is blonde and I'm getting the worst regrowth already, and soon ill be going on roccatain(spelt something like that) and I really want to get rid of it because while I'm on the med I will have my formal... :eek: and I won't be able to do anything about it if I leave the regrowth(which will look really awful). I really don't want to damage my hair but I'm really regreting doing this!! I also am scared about bleaching it cause a friend had to bleech his hair like 4 times to get it blonde blonde, and now his hairs falling out:eek: well yeah so could anybody please help me I'm so ddesperate!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 7, 2006, 09:20 PM
    Your hair will have to bleached or stripped, then a toner is applied to the hair. I recommend consulting a hairstylist or you could end up making matters worse if you do it yourself. The hairstylist will try to get it as close as possible to your natural color.
    toast2horror Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Well thr always colour oops dye remover found in just about every drug store... I dyed my hair blck twice and it was over red hair I got tired of ir used dye remover and it took me bck 2 red and my hair wasn't damged in the least!
    cheergirlxox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 04:59 PM
    U can mix baking soda with shampoo that should fade it:) and also use head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. It takes out color alott. Worked for me. Also I never tried color oops. But I heard great reviews about it. So you can try that if you want. Good luck. I have the same problem. I am ginger/red hair. And I died it "medium ash brown" and I left it in too long so now its black. I'm trying to fade it because the red was beautiful. These are working for mee. Again good luck:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I hate my new hair dyed colour! [ 7 Answers ]

Please can someone help me!! I dyed my hair this afternoon to a dark browny colour and at first I liked it but after a wile I saw it was just awful!! Its made me cry for ages because of it and I really need someone's help! I've been looking on the internet and people are saying I shouldn't try...

How to Fade Dyed Dark Hair? [ 12 Answers ]

Im naturally a very fair, light brown colour hair and I died it black about 3 months ago but because my hair is so long I used two hair dyes to cover it. Unfortunately it didn't and the ends of my hair stayed the same light colour. Now my roots are coming through so I have light roots and light...

Help me get my yuk dyed hair to a nice color! [ 3 Answers ]

I used to be blonde, and recently I went to the hair dresses to fix my regrowth, I told her I would like to get my colour changed just a little bit so I wouldn't have to keep coming back to get it fixed, like go light brown or something. Anyway I came out with red hair and it is horrible!! :eek: I...

Hair dyed unevenly [ 2 Answers ]

My natural color is medium/dark brown. I've been highlighting my hair for about 4 years, then dyed it all over a light brown about a month ago. I didn't like how it turned out, so about a week ago I used a demi-permanent dye that is very close to my natural color. I love the color, but the only...

Highlight too dark dyed hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Today I dyed my hair a light ash brown and it is really dark, esp. since I am a dark blonde normally. Should I wait for it to fade and continue to get funny looks from friends OR should I put some highlights in to break up the all over brown? I have only washed it once and underneath this new...

View more questions Search