Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debigardner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2006, 10:38 AM
    Hair Extensions
    My daughter recently purchased hair extensions and we are wanting to know how to glue them in. Can anyone help?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 28, 2006, 01:40 AM
    Debigardner,the most quick method is called Bonding. With this method a bonding glue is placed on the extension and then is applied to the root of your hair. This is one of the easiest ways to apply a hair extension and the also the easiest to remove. To remove, you only need to use the glue remover that accompanies the glue. Make sure the person applying the extensions is a licensed cosmetologist. If you can't afford to go to the salon, then try to find someone who knows how to apply this method.
    purpleroses Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 01:27 PM
    I wouldn't recommend bonding to just anyone though. It all depends on what condition your daughters hair is in and what length it is. Make sure you check out a lot of different place, get a lot of different opinions and get someone who knows what they're doing. Ask them hw long they've been doing hair extensions in the method you want and things like that. If they can't answer, or say not that long GET OUT OF THERE.
    hairqueen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 09:18 AM

Removing hair extension glue is a very serious issue, that so many women take lightly. Your hair can become more damaged or thin if your hair extensions are improperly removed.

There is a product called Take Down Remover Cream (Take Down Products) that was specifically designed to get the hair glue out and SAVE your hair.

Also if you leave your extensions in tooo long and your hair gets a bit matted or tangled in the extensions-the Take Down Remover will detangle your hair safely as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair extensions and layering [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I just got extensions and they look great! But I need to get them layered in order to look a little less "fake" can anybody post a pic of long (straight) "extended" hair that has been layered? I am going to my own hairstylist (not the person who did the extensions) I'm wondering if regular...

Hair Extensions [ 20 Answers ]

I have reasonably short hair, but I really miss having long hair, and I want to get extensions. I heard it's expensive, but I was thinking that if I bought the hair myself, I could, or have a friend, braid it in for me? I was just wondering how I go about this, and how long the extensions last.

Hair Extensions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am new to this board I came across it while looking to find someone to do my hair extensions. I ordered the preglued keratin tipped fusion hair and the kit to put them in and the person that was going to do them for me had heart problems over the last few weeks and now can not do it. I am...

Hair Extensions [ 1 Answers ]

Gods2003angel: How and what are the steps to apply hair extensions and how to go about starting it. Like if the person wanted the hair extensions sowed into there hair:)

Applying own hair extensions [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am after hair extensions. Heard the best way to apply them is kind of weaving then a loop thing... hmm, I don't know. Not gluing, cliping or heating. Apparently you can do it yourself/or a friend, and it is pretty successful. If any one can help me out, tell me what it's called, how its...

View more questions Search