Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samanthanorton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Brown dyed want to go blonde again
    Hi I dyed my hair brown for a change and I don't like it, it isn't me can anyone tellme how to get the bron out my hair to go backblonde so it won't go ginger please
    Samanthaxxxx
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 29, 2008, 01:44 PM
    It is best to get it corrected at a salon.

But if you decide to do it at home you will need to bleach it out. Apply bleach onto the mid lengths first as it is less porous than the ends. Don't apply it to your roots first, they will be lighter than the rest of your hair because the heat from your scalp will speed up the process.

So first, apply to mid lengths, then ends, then roots. But keep checking through out processing by getting wet cotton wool and taking off the bleach to check if you got the desired colour. Once you've got it, rinse off asap, then shampoo and condition like normal.

You might notice that when the bleach is on your hair, it may be turning orange: DO NOT BE ALARMED. The bleach is just stripping it out. So leave it on till you get the desired shade.
    Emma g Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by samanthanorton
    hi i dyed my hair brown for a change n i dont like it, it isnt me can anyone tellme how to get the bron out my hair to go backblonde so it wont go ginger please
    samanthaxxxx
    I had the same promblem but eventually I just let my hair wash and grow out as if I dyed over it would have probably gone a ginger colour best thing to do is go and ask a hairdresser for advice as they would know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black hair, dyed brown, how can I dye it ash brown? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I have naturally very dark brown hair, its pretty much black. I have been dying it black for the past two years. Today I bleached it and then dyed it "light ash brown". Obviously it didn't come out "ash" at all it more like a golden brown. My hair is actually still very healthy after...

Blonde streaks turning green if dyed brown? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, my hair colour is a natural dark brown and I have always used box dyes inorder to colour natural sun streak etc. About a month ago I got my first professional hair dye, a full brown rinse and blonde patches. I really like it but I have a formal event and think I would like to go back to full...

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

Dyed hair brown, natural is sandy blonde, want it back. HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey to anyone interested in helping me, I'm a natural sandy blonde, and I wanted a change so I dyed my hair brown from a box. It turned out very natural and I don't mind the color but I'd like a change. I want to go back to my original color and then dye it lighter, like with very blonde...

Natural Blonde dyed black - want back to blonde [ 2 Answers ]

hey guys, my natural hair colour is a really light blonde and i started dying my hair when i was around 14, im now 18. I originally just started putting brown through my hair and red and purple but one day i decided to go black, ive had black hair for years and even though im used to it and i...

View more questions Search