Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jules83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 07:47 PM
    Hair extensions and layering
    Hello I just got extensions and they look great! But I need to get them layered in order to look a little less "fake" can anybody post a pic of long (straight) "extended" hair that has been layered? I am going to my own hairstylist (not the person who did the extensions) I'm wondering if regular salons are trained in cutting extensions? As I would assume it is much different. Thanks!;)
    kinky_kaytie@hair_disater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2006, 10:42 AM
    I really want hair extensions, what colour are they and how much did they cost if you don't mind?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 16, 2006, 12:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kinky_kaytie@hair_disater
    i really want hair extentions, wot colour are they and how much did they cost if u dnt mind?
    You will find a variety of hair extensions at the beauty supply stores. The cost of hair extensions depends on the length and quality of the hair.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 16, 2006, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jules83
    hello i just got extensions and they look great! but i need to get them layered in order to look a little less "fake" can anybody post a pic of long (straight) "extended" hair that has been layered? i am going to my own hairstylist (not the person who did the extensions) i'm wondering if regular salons are trained in cutting extensions? as i would assume it is much different. thanks!;)
    Jules, hairstylists are trained to cut hair extensions. Salons do a lot of layer cuts, therefore, they wouldn't have a problem layering your hair extensions. Call the salon and ask for a stylist who has experience in cutting extensions, they will refer you to someone. The stylist can show you photo books she keeps of different hair cuts, let them know how you would like your hair to be cut. You may want to pay close attention to how much care and maintenance the style requires.
    scenegurl99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 01:26 PM
    where can I buy hair extensions that are already layered(choppy)... like brookelle bones extensions!! thanks!=D
    Coooh1129 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 03:00 PM
    ; Eeeeek D:
    I Cut My Hair, And It Loooks All Stupid.
    I Want It To Loook Cooooh c:
    Wheree can I buy Hair Exensions That Loook realll? (:
    Please Help.
    I am very rich and would give up all my money for the hair extensions.
    Please And Thank You. ;D
    Coooh1129 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Cooh. Buy Me Some Extensions Yeee'? c:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Extensions [ 20 Answers ]

I have reasonably short hair, but I really miss having long hair, and I want to get extensions. I heard it's expensive, but I was thinking that if I bought the hair myself, I could, or have a friend, braid it in for me? I was just wondering how I go about this, and how long the extensions last.

Hair Extensions [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter recently purchased hair extensions and we are wanting to know how to glue them in. Can anyone help?

Hair Extensions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am new to this board I came across it while looking to find someone to do my hair extensions. I ordered the preglued keratin tipped fusion hair and the kit to put them in and the person that was going to do them for me had heart problems over the last few weeks and now can not do it. I am...

Hair Extensions [ 1 Answers ]

Gods2003angel: How and what are the steps to apply hair extensions and how to go about starting it. Like if the person wanted the hair extensions sowed into there hair:)

Hair cutting/layering help [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: Hello all, I wear extensions and I apply them myself. I am having a problem blending my hair with the extension hair because mine stops at my neck and the extensions stop at my bra strap. The sides of my hair stop at my ears, and there is a visible difference. It looks cut...

View more questions Search