Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Dec 29, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Frizzy hair
    My hair is very frizzy and I tried blow drying it but that just makes it larger and more frizzy. How can I make it calm down?
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 29, 2007, 09:24 PM
    If you don't want frizzy hair, definitely don't blow dry your hair. For me anyway, it just makes it frizzier. Have you thought about getting your hair permently straightened? You can get it done at pretty much any hair dresser. It maily straightenes the frizz out good.
    iluvkitsunes Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 09:26 PM
    OK, these are some tips, I myself have curly hair that easily frizzes, one of these may work

-Rub olive oil into your hair before washing.

-Sleep with 100% aloe vera gel in your hair when its hot and humid out, rinse when you wake up.

-Sometimes when the humidity sneaks up on me and I'm already out the door, I rub a little extra sented hand lotion on my hands and rub it through my hair to de-puff it.

-Sunsilk Waves and Curls... its like £2 and it really works! Makes your frizz all shiny and soft and go into separated curls.
    -Frizz Ease is THE BEST. For the first time in my life I love my hair. I let it grow and it has lovely spiral curls. Now I never brush my hair, just use the range of stuff, leave it to dry naturally or diffuse it, reapply a little bit each morning if not washing hair. My top tip is really simple - DO NOT BRUSH CURLS AS THEY FRIZZ
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 09:52 AM
    If your hair is very fizzy, use a use a leave-in conditioner after you shampoo your hair. This will tame the frizziness and make it easier to manage. If possible let your hair dry naturally, but you can use a diffuser attachment on your blow dryer to prevent your hair from becoming frizzy. You can also use an anti-frizz hair serum to smooth your hair.
    jacer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 04:54 PM
    Simple! Before you take a shower put some warm milk on your scalp. This helps! Once inside give your head a good massage. You'll notice the difference... and when you can ALLOW your hair to dry naturally.
    twinkel-star Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 03:15 AM
    Get some GHD!! :D
    Aunt Sam Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Use lusters pink oil lotion for the hair or any other brand similar it works wonders for frizzy hair curly or straight

Jan 2, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Anyway my hair is straight but kind of wavy. Seriously put milk on your head?

Jan 2, 2008, 03:50 PM
    And what is ghd?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

Curly frizzy hair! [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have sooo much hair! And on top of that it is super curly and very frizzy. Don't get me wrong I love my hair but I wish that just once in a while it could be anti-frizzy and straight. I have tried lots of things to make it straighter and less frizzy but everything seems to fail. Like I've...

Dry and frizzy hair from leaving hair coloring on too long. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I usually color my hair every four weeks to cover up the gray. I use the same color " medium copper brown" which is a little lighter than my natural color. The last time I colored my hair, I left it on for too long, almost an hour, I was talking on the telephone and didn't notice the...

Frizzy and hair loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have Epilepsy and am on excessive amounts of anti-epileptic drugs and magnesium. Over the past couple of months, I have noticed that my hair is very, very frizzy with an excessive amount of hair loss on a daily basis. I have tried to wash my hair every 2-3 days, and of used all types of...

View more questions Search