Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 03:15 AM
    How can I fix my hair
    I tried to put tips in my hair and it didn't look right so I tried to fix it and my hair finished up patchy looking with white hair and an orange hue.
    I went to the hairdresser to get it fixed and she has toned it down but she has put in this really dark brown color, which is not my color at all and now I have these really blonde tips.
    It has only been 1 day now, will my hair tone down? Or can I get a hairdresser to put an all over blonde to take out the dark brown bits. It does not look to bad but the blonde streaks don't really go with the dark brown.
    What should I do?
    CaliHairGoddess Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Hi there,
    How long is your hair? How would you say the condition of your hair is right now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Colour Blonde to Red, need to fix back to blonde [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am living in China, had my hair dyed red. (I am a natural red head but have been blonde for 10 years). The dye started to wash out, so I went back to the hairdresser and showed them and had it redone. All is fine except the colour is more of a pinky red rather than an auburn/copper...

Redying Hair after using Color Fix [ 2 Answers ]

I've read some great recommendations here about hair color. Thanks for all the great responses! This question is for those familiar with the product, Color Fix by Jherri Redding. 1. Is this the best product for removing hair color while doing the least amount of damage? 2. After I use color fix (...

Can I fix hazardous steps if a contractor is refusing to fix, and threatens to sue? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in central Texas. I hired a landscape contractor to install retaining walls and a patio which included 4 steps in stone. These steps range in size from 6.5" to 9.5" and the tallest is on the top! They are very dangerous. He refuses to do any fixes, and walked off project. At one point in the...

Hair color fix [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently colored my hair and it's too bright for me! How soon can I color it again to fix the color?

View more questions Search