Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportzislifesarah92 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Curly frizzy hair!
    OK so I have sooo much hair! And on top of that it is super curly and very frizzy. Don't get me wrong I love my hair but I wish that just once in a while it could be anti-frizzy and straight. I have tried lots of things to make it straighter and less frizzy but everything seems to fail. Like I've tried using a straightener, anti-frizz products, air drying my hair w/ paper towels, and I'm about to try avocados.

[will this work my friend said that if you put it on for 24 it will be straight for weeks and you won't have to do too much to it]

I'm at a loss. I just want straighter hair. Like one day I can do it curly and the next I good do it straight. Instead of curly curly curly. [also I hate frizz with a passion!! ]
    horse_luver_3003 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 03:59 PM
    If you seriously don't want curly hair, you can make it strainght( chemically). It could be a good investment if you want your hair permanently straight.
    amorina9 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2009, 11:28 AM

No don't use any chemicals on your hair it will ruin it!
    I have seen what happened with my friend when she used it..
    -her hair turned into an ugly straight hair
    -she lost most of her hair! (I am not kidding) while she used to have a nice thick hair
    -and he hair color had changed a bit to lighter color..

I have a curly hair too but you have to choose the right shampoo and conditioner
    I use also a kind of oil after shower it makes you hair curls in a nice way and makes it shine also it protects it (cristal split ends) you can see it from this web :

Google Image Result for http://www.made-in-china.com/image/2f0j00RCJTYaOqVEuzM/Hair-Oil.jpg
    twiks09 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 06:08 PM

Keep away from products that contain alcohol (most mousses and some gels). Frizzy hair is caused by dry hair. Consider using leave in conditioner, this won't make your hair straight but it will weight down your curls a bit so they are a bit less curly. Here is a link to book that shows how to keep curly hair healthy and pretty! :) Amazon.com: Curly Girl: Lorraine Massey, Deborah Chiel: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry curly hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have dry & curly hair suggest me a hair style I want to keep long hair

Curly Hair Nightmare! [ 7 Answers ]

I have dry, thick curly hair. And... I hate it! Always have. I'm 35 and have basically have had no hairstyle whatsoever in all my years. I am now desperate!! I currently have a shoulder-length mess. I got upset and threw the towel in about 6 months ago. No cuts, no color. Now, however,...

Curly hair [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally curly hair. Sometimes not very often I blow dry it straight and it turns out so soft, but when I leave it curly its incredibly dry... why? I condition it and after I apply serum oil.. sometimes more than once.. What can I do to get soft hair when I leave it natural curly?...

Frizzy and hair loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have Epilepsy and am on excessive amounts of anti-epileptic drugs and magnesium. Over the past couple of months, I have noticed that my hair is very, very frizzy with an excessive amount of hair loss on a daily basis. I have tried to wash my hair every 2-3 days, and of used all types of...

Curly Hair Dream [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been dreaming that I have very curly hair, in small tight ringlets. In reality, my hair is long and wavy, not as curly as in the dreams. I like my hair fine the way it is, so I'm wondering what this dream might mean, and why it keeps recurring. Thanks for any suggestions!

View more questions Search