Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 12:14 AM
    Bleach blonde to dark brown without green tint? How?
    Ok, so I've heard if I dye my bleach blonde hair brown it will have a green tint to it, so I looke up and people say you need to put a dye in with a red tint, then I read up on that an people say don't do that? How do I get my hair dark brown!

Check out some similar questions!

Greyish dark ash hair color with green tint [ 0 Answers ]

What is the best colore mixture for a greyish hair color of dark ash with green tint ?

Help naturally dark blonde, dyed it dark brown, want light brown or dark blonde back [ 0 Answers ]

Well my natural hair colour is dark quite dull blonde and I got bored about 6 months ago and dyed it light brown... I kept dying it a little darker each time and now it's dark brown, and I want it to be more close to my natural colour again so how do I do this without bleach or going hair dressers?...

I want to dye my hair dark brown from blonde but it always has a red tint [ 6 Answers ]

I want to dye my hair dark brown and it always has a red tint how do I keep this from happening ?

Died bleach blonde hair brown now its green [ 1 Answers ]

I've had blond hair (died) for over 5 yrs now and I can't get the colour I use to use before they don't make it anymore, anyway I used another one at should have been the same colour I looked like a big yellow teddy bear after I died it so I thought id put a light brown on top and it would be OK...

Brown hair with a tint of ginger , Might go a dark ash blonde , will it go ginger? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello , I'v got lightish brown hair that's got a bit of ginger in it. I'm thinking of going a dark ash blonde? Will it go the colour I want , or ginger? X

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.