Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonitabc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 05:02 AM
    Color oops did not work now what
    I dyed my hair with Loreal beige/brown. It turned almost black. I used Color Oops and it turned a pretty brown with reddish highlights. Within a couple hours it was back to almost black. Now what??
    Anonymous58 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 07:41 AM
    I would use bleach like born blonde or super blonde. Just don't leave it on to long and then use a toner.
    bonitabc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Thanks so much, appreciated!
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 12:13 AM
    Dye you're hair with bleach, or colour xxl max blonde, this is amazing, I wet from very dark brown to a nice blonde in one application

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dose color removers (like color oops) work on bleach hair then applied red splat [ 0 Answers ]

I bleached my hair to dye my hair a bright red like the little mermaid. (using splat) and now I want the red to get out of my hair. But I'm wondering if the beach will affect the color removal. I need this red out of my hair and I'm desprate

Does color oops work on blonde hair with a orange tint [ 0 Answers ]

Okay. My hair was reddish brown before. (it was dyed that color, my natural hair color is black) And I bleached it last night. I kind of like it but my only problem is the orangeish tint. It kind of looks like macaroni and cheese? But anyway here are my questions. 1. If I dye it with a golden...

Does color oops work on black hair? [ 11 Answers ]

I died my hair black like 3 weeks ago and I want to get my natural hair color back which is blonde?Will color oops work?

Color oops.does it work? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I have light brown hair and I dyed it dark brown. It looks almost black and I want to go back to my light brown hair and put blonde highlights in it. I bought something called color oops but I want to know if it's still going to work on my hair even though I've been dying my hair this color for...

Will color oops/loreal color zap work for me? [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed 2 streaks of my hair blond. I'm sick of it now, so I want to remove it with a hair dye color remover instead of dying my hair black (my natural hair color) again. Will it wok for me? :confused:

View more questions Search