Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    washingtonion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 08:02 AM
    I got my hair dyed.
    I got my hair dyed bright red and at first I really liked it but I went swimming too soon in the ocean and it is turning bright pink. I don't want to get it re dyed and I am curious if there is a way to fade it quicker. Prior to dying my hair I got it bleached as well. I like the bleached part but I absolutely HATE the pink. Also the back of my hair is still its regular dark brown and I don't want to mess that up too severely. Is there a way to make the dye fade faster? I'm not sure if this makes much of a difference in how I should handle my hair but I am only thirteen.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2013, 08:45 AM
    A beautician should be able to tint or frost only the parts you want fixed.
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 12:02 AM
    No due will ever fade completely, but will to a certain extent, but to fade dye a lot faster, sleep with head and shoulders in over night with a bag over yore head, it's not very damaging and it's easier than doing all this that people say will fade you're hair
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 12:03 AM
    I mean dye* not due :L!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wonder if I can get my hair bleached blond white over already dyed black/blue hair? [ 1 Answers ]

A few month ago I got my hair dyed black with a few Electric blue streaks. (that part had to be bleached and I simply had to add blue to my hair every 2 weeks to keep the colour going). I now would like something new for spring and was thinking to go really snow white blond. I will go to a...

I dyed my blonde hair bleached to a cool brown . Now its gray should I strip my hair [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my bleached blonde hair to Ferria cool brown, now it is gray. Should I strip my hair color before trying to color it again?

How do I get my dyed black hair back to my light brown almost blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed it many weeks ago, an have tried laundry detergent, and it's not really helping.. (but my hair smells good. Lol) my roots are showing but my mom won't let me dye it again): anything that I could try? I have naturally straight hair, and it's in pretty good shape, so I'm open to anything......

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

How to get my dyed brown hair blond , I haven't dyed it for 12 months [ 4 Answers ]

HI Here goes lol,, I dyed my hair dark brown about 12 months ago and had it cut really short at the same time , most of the colour is out now its just at the ends and its faded a lot to , I want to go back to blonde , I no my roots will go no probs but I'm worried about the ends , how will I go...

View more questions Search