Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julidancy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 11:58 AM
    Bleeding and cramping after menstrual cycle
    I am currently on the mirana IUD birth control and I have been for over 3 years now. I also have not had any unprotected sex in the past few months. Since last month, (the cycle before my last) I have been experiencing light bleeding right after the end of my cycle, some dark brownish and some pinkish. I have also been experiencing some light cramping on and off. I'm hoping this isn't something serious, because I have really been putting this off, but now its just getting irritating. :(
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 11:56 PM
    It will go away after a while :) if it carries on for much longer go to docs, best way around it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cramping [ 0 Answers ]

I have severe cramping before my cycle, its so bad I can hardly stand to touch my tummy. My gyn prescribe anaprox DS 550 for every 8 hrs as needed. Its not helping at all. I'm hurting so bad where I don't want to get out of bed.. please any advice

Light menstrual cramping, no blood yet, freaking out. [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, I was on birth control for about a year for painful cramping and irregular periods. I have never had vaginal sex, only oral. I got off birth control before my last period because it made me nauseous. Now, since my periods have usually been sort of irregular, My last one I think was on the 4th...

Very Heavy menstrual bleeding and cramping [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on my period/spotting for over 30 days, but today I started bleeding heavier and have had a lot of cramping. It's gotten heavier through the day, and I am not going through a super plus tampon every half hour. What am I supposed to do. I am ver irregular, but even for me this is not...

Menstrual type bleeding during active pill cycle? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I had a Mirena IUD for just over a year that was removed on November 23rd this year. I started taking Loestren 24 the following week. I did not have signs of menstruation at all while the IUD was in place. A few days after starting the birth control pill I started, what seemed to be my...

Menstrual cramping and spotting [ 58 Answers ]

I'll be 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and 4 days ago I was having menstrual cramping until the next day and also had some spotting.. so I went to my clinic and they said everything was normal.. and that my baby is at 0 station now(Im in so much pain!) but I haven't effaced or dialated.. does this...

View more questions Search