Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adgeer Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Where Can I Learn How to Do Sew In Weaves W/O Having to Go To Cosmetology School?
    Good Morning!

I would love to learn how to do sew in weaves. However, I do not want to have to go to cosmetology school as I have enough student loan debt as it is (bachelor, MBA and currently in school for a second Masters in IT and Project Management). Over the last few years I have learned a lot about hair care. Where can I go or are there any resources out there that will teach me how to put in sew in weaves, do closures, and how to style/cut weaves? TIA for your help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 22, 2008, 05:16 AM
    On line videos, buy a CD or go to a hair dressing school.
    adgeer Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Thanks for your reply! I will look into these.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

Hair weaves [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how long it may take for hair to fully recover after being badly weaved? I have weaved my hair for years and although it is originally thick, tough and curly its now really thin and soft and changed. After the last weave came out the back of my head seemed to lose a lot of hair...

View more questions Search