Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ihrihe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Property Owner
    How do I find out who the owner of a property is. I only have an address.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Many locations have that info online. Google for state yourcounty auditor (replacing "yourcounty" with the name of your county.) If you have troubles finding it, post your state and county and we'll help you find if they have the info online.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 5, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Or go to the county clerk's office to see who the recorded owner is. Or who pays the taxes.
    MP49D Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 15, 2007, 09:11 AM
    You can go to KnowX.com - Public Records Background Check Liens People Finder Judgments Assets Real Estate It's a great website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owner [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my name is Tess, Owner of Perfect Cleaning. My question was: How do you estimate certain jobs. I do new construction, apt moveouts, commercial, residential, and section 8 housing for the govt. I have done OK for the most part, but I always stress over the decision. Thank you all for...

Property taxes on inherited property [ 1 Answers ]

When daughter inherits home from parent and moves into the home, is there an adjustment to the property tax base in California? Currently taxes are extremely low but house has increased in value since purchase 40 years ago. House is held by trust.

Owner financing [ 20 Answers ]

I'm the seller, doing owner financing, which has turned out to be a nightmare! I had legal contracts that were checked out by an attny. It has been a year, they only made the min. pmts, no deposit or down pmt. But seemed to take exc. Care of the property and seemed very happy there. Without...

Property taxes/lien on property [ 2 Answers ]

We have been taking care of the rental properties across the street from us for many years as the landlord lives in Arkansas. We have never been paid for these services. We repair and maintain these properties, and the last tenants we even collected the rent and deposited into the landlord’s...

New Daschund Owner [ 6 Answers ]

I have a brand new miniature daschund. I bought her a crate and a couple play toys. But I need advise on how much time she should be in the crate versus how much time she should be allowed out. We have only been putting her in the crate when we aren't home. She sleeps in our bed and we take her...

View more questions Search