Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimwilly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 09:12 PM
    I'm trying to find out who owns land on pend oreille lake in north Idaho. The property is just south of lakeveiw which is across the lake from bayview Idaho. It used to be a old cement plant between lakeview and the landslide. Can anyone help. Thanks

Can you identify a property owner using Google earth
    geoffminett Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 08:43 AM
    You should be able to get this information from the County Clerks office, many though not all
    Have an online service and you would find it in the property tax recorda section. To do this though you will need to know the plot or parcel id number. Ifyou don't have that you would probably need to call personally and view the land parcels map that they will have.

Hope that works for you

Geoff
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 19, 2008, 10:16 AM
    [QUOTE=geoffminett]You should be able to get this information from the County Clerks office, many though not all
    Have an online service and you would find it in the property tax recorda section. To do this though you will need to know the plot or parcel id number. Ifyou don't have that you would probably need to call personally and view the land parcels map that they will have.

Hope that works for you

I'm an accident investigator and the local Assessor's Office has always provided property ownership info based on a phone call and a property address (if it's not on line).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2008, 01:31 PM
    There is a register of deed ( or similar name in your county) that keeps a record of who owns all land, and if there is a lien on that property.
    Also the tax office will know who and to what address the property tax statement is sent and if the taxes are current
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

May 19, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Call this guy:

Bonner County, Idaho Information :: http://www.co.bonner.id.us/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify property of addition fraction [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to identify the name of "property of addition, Associative property of multiplication over addition, commutative property of addition and commutative property of addition", when there is only the illustration?

Is adjacent property owner obligated to pay? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently, high winds blew down the fence between me and my next door neighbor. My neighbor had just recently moved in and is not the property owner. I replaced the fence paying all cost. However, my neighbor will not divulge the landlord's address for whatever reason. I did a property...

Property lien with consent of property owner [ 4 Answers ]

May I put a lien on property, with the owners cooperation and what forms, process do I need? The lien would be to secure repayment of a loan to the property owner.

Evicting owner of property [ 2 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for a year, I have custody of my 2 granchildren which he knew before hand. When his wife through him out of his house he moved in with me at my rental property for about a year, when he finally got his house back he asked me to move in so we did. Now he has...

Property Owner [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out who the owner of a property is. I only have an address.

View more questions Search