Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandymc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Above ground water pumps
    Why won't my well pump keep prime? Our water froze off a couple of days ago and now our pump keeps losing it's prime. We have replaced the points and can't find any leaks. Please help!
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Feb 11, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Have you checked the check valve?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pumps [ 6 Answers ]

Why is it always advisable to start a pump against a closed valve?

Open ground when neutral not touching ground [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was moving around a room and noticed my wife wanted her desk elsewhere. I decided to, since she would have her computer on it, check the outlet she would be moving to. It seemed old so I changed it. I noticed before I changed it that with my GFCI tester, all sockets on this circuit were...

Hot water recirculating pumps do work, but [ 2 Answers ]

I can attest that the installation of a hot water recirculating pump (and sensor valve) does work. Hot water very quickly for the morning shower, really! However,. The 'however' is that I find that while the pump is on (in the AM for ~1-1.5 hr.), the hot water and cold water mixing in the...

Water on ground from toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Water is leaking in between the toilet and the floor. What can cause this And how can I fix it ?

Wash water on ground [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. Our house is for sale that we were renting. The washer drains through a PVC pipe into the yard. This nis how we purchased the house 11 years ago. There was no disclosure. Is it illegal? Thank you Valerie

View more questions Search