Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maiwest Posts: 18, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2008, 01:11 PM
    What is essential is invisible to the eye? - Little Prince
    Based on your experience, what do you think is that that is essential but invisible to the eye?
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Mar 31, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Air
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Companionship and friendship - both essential for surviving daily life. Neither one is visible to the eye.

A support network - it doesn't matter what kind of trial a person is going through, if they have a support system, they will make it. A support network cannot be seen, but it can be felt in the heart and known in the spirit.

Love - love is an essential emotion. Whether it is love of another individual, the love of a pet, the love of a family, the love of a hobby, it matters not. But to me, it is essential. Again, it cannot be seen.

Those are just a few of my thoughts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife thinks that she is the artist formerly (and currently) known as Prince [ 6 Answers ]

My wife, Anne, is well into her fifties, works in a supermarket, and her previous interests include country walks, the music of the sixties and her grandchildren. Now, however, she has, all of a sudden, convinced herself that she is the artist formerly (and currently) known as Prince. I really...

Prince Harry will not serve in Iraq [ 18 Answers ]

Britain’s Prince Harry won’t serve in Iraq Ministry of Defense says deployment too dangerous for 3rd in line to throne. May 16: Army Chief of Staff Gen. Sir Richard Dannatt, Britain’s top general, says Prince Harry will not be sent with his unit to Iraq, citing specific threats to the third...

Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones Backup Disc [ 1 Answers ]

I have a backup disc for the PoP: The Two thrones and I cannot get it to run on my computer. It installs fine and I can enter a disc key but when it goes to check the disc, it takes fifteen minutes to do so and then it just says there's a problem with my disc. Can anyone suggest a site where I can...

RDA'S of essential nutrients [ 1 Answers ]

What are the RDA of essential nutrients for a 24Year old adult of 6' 1" height with a weight of approximately 84 kg's.

View more questions Search