Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hodgetown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 10:26 AM
    James hardie irrigation
    I don't know the model #. The problem is 2 of the 3 zones are not working now. Please help.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 29, 2010, 10:50 AM

More details please! Cheers, Tom
    hodgetown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1 View Post
    More details please! Cheers, Tom
    With this system the 3 zones have worked. Now only zone 1 works. The timer shows that 2 an 3 are working but there is no water. Have checked all electrical connections and appear to be fine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

James Hardie Irrigation system. [ 3 Answers ]

How do I set the irrigation system to run every other day.

James hardie irrigation rain dial [ 0 Answers ]

Rd-900.. it appears there is a rain gauge hooked into the rain dial but does seem to be working. I assume if we had 3inches of rain the sprinklers should not turn on the next morning. How should I go about fixing this?

Hardie irrigation [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 12 station rain dial watering system which needs a transformer. Are these available as a separate item. SPECIFICATIONS: Input= 240vac, 50 hz Output= 24 vac, at 0.8 amp total maximum; 500 mA per station max.

James Hardie Irrigation timer [ 1 Answers ]

I need the irrigation manual for James Hardie Timer Model # PN790201 in order to program my system. Thank you, Meg

James Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial [ 1 Answers ]

I have an RD-1200 Rain Dial that has a frozen display and controls. The display shows a time of 2 AM but it can't be changed and none of the other controls or programs respond. The Rain Dial is getting AC power and I put in a new 9 V battery but that hasn't done anything. Obviously my sprinklers...

View more questions Search