Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little bend Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:46 PM
    I'm looking for a Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial Mannual
    I'm Looking for a Hardie Irrigation Controller Manual for a 729901. Do you know where I can find one?
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Oct 14, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Hi! little bend, welcome to AMHD :)

Quote Originally Posted by little bend View Post
    I'm Looking for a Hardie Irrigation Controller Manual for a 729901. Do you know where I can find one?
    Lawn Genie bought out Hardie a while back. Your model # isn't listed here, but there is an email link:
    lawngeniestore LawnGenie/product_manuals

Doesn't show the model # , but it's for a rain dial:
    coastwaterworks.com irrigation_manuals/RainDial pdf

K
    Sassnsail Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 07:13 AM
    I own a Hardie Irrigation Total Control system (purchased in 1996.) Since then the company was sold to Irritrol. The instruction manual for the newer system is the same for my older system.

Here is the link. http://www.irritrol.com/controller_manuals/pdfs/manual_totalcontrol.pdf

Water smartly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

James Hardie Irrigation system. [ 3 Answers ]

How do I set the irrigation system to run every other day.

Hardie irrigation system seems dead [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Hardie irrigation sprinkler system that is set to water our front and back yards. I noticed our plants looked dry, so I checked the box that's hooked up to the side of the house. It was set with the correct time and it was set to water automatically. However, when I checked it tonight, it...

James Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial [ 1 Answers ]

I have an RD-1200 Rain Dial that has a frozen display and controls. The display shows a time of 2 AM but it can't be changed and none of the other controls or programs respond. The Rain Dial is getting AC power and I put in a new 9 V battery but that hasn't done anything. Obviously my sprinklers...

Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial Sprinkler System [ 3 Answers ]

We recently bouht a house with this type of sprinkler system. The system was shut down before the winter and we are ready to get it running again. How do you get this system up and running after a winter shut down. Thanks for whatever help you can give.:)

View more questions Search