Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saturn321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2004, 04:02 PM
    Maple Leave edges turning black
    I have a red maple that is about five years old. The past several years the tree would start with good growth then about midway through the season the edges of the leaves will start turning black. This is occurring at the end of the branches where the new growth is coming out.
    Will appreciate any help.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2004, 08:51 PM
    Re: Maple Leave edges turning black
    Sounds like anthracnose. It isn't a big problem, and not too much to do about it. You could check with your county extension office. It is a federal program and even the most urban counties should have one.
    saturn321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2004, 04:24 PM
    Maple Leave edges turning black
    Thanks for your help, there is an extension office near where I live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to know you should leave [ 24 Answers ]

Need advice from anyone at this point.. I have been married for nine years, for seven years in the marriage my husband has been doing everything for every one but his family. He has left me so lonely that about a few years ago, I went to visit family and ran into an old friend. Yes a male...

I Want The Roommate To Leave! [ 8 Answers ]

I live in the state of virginia and have a verbal agreement with a guy who is renting out my spare room. I never had him sign a lease agreement. He is just a roommate. Now I want him to leave. He is behind on his rent. His dog uses my house as it's own toilet. I walk through my front door and slip...

How do I know when to leave [ 10 Answers ]

:( I have been with this man for years and I have been unhappy for about ten but I have been tiring to make it work he has no job we have a six year old son and he has been very mean to me ever since he found out I cheated but the only reason I did was one time with a old friend I knew for years...

Love Her or Leave Her [ 7 Answers ]

The last month I have had some very upsetting blows. I applied for this firefighting position that I really really wanted. I needed to be an EMT though so I had to test also. Well I had the job and lost it because I had failed my test. Anyway I had been very stressed about all this and I kind...

Should I leave him [ 14 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfreind for 4yrs. I lived with him the first 3 then he kicked me out for hearing I was cheating, which I wasn't and he knows.We have been getting along very well, but every time he gets angry with me for the smallest thing (ex. Calling him more than once when he is out with...

View more questions Search