Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 12:47 PM
    My tomato plant won't fruit
    I got a tomato plant late in the season from a big box store and promptly transferred it into a larger container.

It gets plenty of sun and I water it regularly. It flowers, but does not fruit.

Any ideas?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 1, 2007, 01:11 PM
    It could be the tempurature... has it been over 90's? If not try to pick some of the flowers off and hand pollenate the rest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tomato garden [ 3 Answers ]

An old, Italian man lived alone in the country, he wanted to dig His tomato garden, but it as very hard work as the ground was Hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in Prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his Predicament. Dear Vincent, I am...

Tomato plants [ 4 Answers ]

My tomato plants are very healtful looking and asbout 2and a half feet high. They appear to have not enough blooms and even less small tomatoes from the blooms. I am in Colorqdo, zone 5 Thanks

Tomato slices preservation [ 5 Answers ]

I packed sandwiches. Tomato slices sometimes spoil the sandwiches . How can I inhivit the tomato degradation? Dionisio Ibanez

Plant tomato hang of hand rail in what? [ 1 Answers ]

I see on TV they have a bag some soil & fertilizer and then put the plant in bag And hang it on hand rail.Has any body try this? What would I use to make myself?

View more questions Search