Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bstafford0719 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 07:05 PM
    My one year old son has broken out into hives.
    Yesterday, my son got his second flu shot and today he has broken out into hives on his face, arms, legs, and back. Can it be from the flu shot?
    palewhite Posts: 20, Reputation: -8

Dec 20, 2012, 07:31 PM
    It might be or maybe some bee stings cause some bees hide in bushes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 18 year old son is supposed to graduate this year but he skips classes... [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old son is so suppose to graduate this year but he skips classes all the time. His father and I have been divorced for the past 11 years, we have joint custody and we are trying to do what's best for him and our daughter. He stopped going by his father a few weeks ago and he refuses to...

Two-year-old with hives [ 5 Answers ]

My two and a half year old son for the first time last night broke out in itchy hives all over his body and again today all day, popping up all over his body. I have not changed anything in his diet or laundry and as far as I know he isn't allergic to anything.

My 24 year old son got into a motorcycle accident a year back,now the passenger [ 11 Answers ]

Judgement against him, the bike had Insurance @ that time no repair bill was filed. Son had dotor bills, passenger was check-out but no injuries other than slight scraps (at that time).Now no longer boyfriend & girlfriend we think her parents got a lawyer to file paperwork. He doesn't live with...

Son's laptop broken intentionally [ 52 Answers ]

My son is in University. He went into the room and was playing some funny clips to one of the roommates, however one of the clips was a pre-programmed voice on his laptop making fun of one of the roommate's girlfriend. The roommate got up and slammed his laptop closed which has internal cracks in...

View more questions Search