Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leglisss125 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 10:17 PM
    Please help me find secret elevator in borderlands
    I have been playing borderlands latley and I was wondering if anyone could tell ware the secret elevator is located at in new haden.

Check out some similar questions!

Elevator [ 2 Answers ]

What is the force (in Newtons) used if an elevator lifts passengers 30 meters in 24 seconds and the elevator is 15,000 watts?

Find artist that painted The Secret in 1907 [ 1 Answers ]

It is oil on wood. The artist is male, I think Hungarian. Purchased in Abraham & Strauss in New York many years ago. It depicts to older gentleman in a pub and the gentleman with the top hat is whispering in his friends ear.

I think my husband has a secret cell phone, how can I find out for sure? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a big problem with lying and substance abuse. I think he may have a second cell phone to help him with his dirty work. Will a background check show me phone numbers associated with him? If not, is there another way that I could perhaps search phone records with his social security...

Elevator Power. [ 7 Answers ]

A 550 kg elevator starts from rest. It moves upward for 5.00 s with constant acceleration until it reaches its cruising speed, 1.75 m/s. (a) What is the average power of the elevator motor during this period? W (b) How does this power compare with the motor power when the elevator moves at its...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.