Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dimbulah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Where do I belong
    I am writing on behalf of my daughter who will turn 13 soon. She was born in Cairns, North Qld, Australia. Since the day she was born until now. She does not have a Birth Certificate.

I have forwarded letter to the concerned department in Australia, however, my letters have come back to me requesting more information which I did respond to. Up until now she is unable to obtain a passport nor does she have a birth certficate.

She entered school late due to no birth certificate to claim her correct date of birth. I had to show a Clinical Record Book for her to register into a school.

She is regarded as an "alien" when last enquired been born of parents who were non citizens. Although, the father did actually hold an Australian citizenship until he surrendered that for a local Passport.

I guess, my daughter does not belong anywhere in this universe, as she has been sent back and forth from the Australian High Commission to the Child Welfare Office.

I had given up trying to get her Birth Certificate but somehow came across your site and would like some help from someone out there.

Dimbulah
    oatshoney Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Oct 17, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Take them to court
    oatshoney Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Oct 17, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Try again

Don't be a quitter
    Try harder

Pray , become a christian, she isn't an alien and neither are you are you a citizen of Australia or not//?
    Why the hell didn't she get one when she was yopunger./

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who does a leo belong with? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a leo and need to know who I belong with cause a lot say I belong with scorpios so?

Do me and him belong? [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I love each other very much, but we fight fight fight. Sometimes our fights get violent (because of me) and we're not even 17... Our problem is that we are so in love.. or so in HATE! We live together not temporarily... and.. I don't know what to do anymore. We've been together for...

Shopping for Toys (yes this does belong here I think) *s* [ 3 Answers ]

This is for all the people who use "toys" to add to their sexual experiences... Has anyone ever bought sex toys from an online store? If so, is it reliable and discrete? Or are most of them just scams. I have a problem actually walking into one of these stores and wanted to look into getting a...

What accounts belong on a Trial Balance Worksheet? [ 1 Answers ]

These are the accounts I have used, as you can see my balances don't equal and after checking all the math, I'm convinced I must be using too many accounts. Can you tell me if I should be omitting any of these: Cash - Checking 1262 DR. Cash - Savings 3300 DR. A.R. - Bronson ...

View more questions Search