Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bus53ben Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 06:17 PM
    Law Graduate Graduation Party?
    Should the parents do a graduation party for our son. And if so after Graduaton or wait until after the bar exam.
    child4ever Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 07:37 PM

If I were you I would def throw a party for him. Of course I would check with him first to be sure him or his friends aren't planning on throwing one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

High school Graduation party ideas [ 3 Answers ]

I need a graduation party idea for my 18 year old daughter. I was thinking about a scavenger hunt that ends at a location- problem is that I have no idea what a great location would be. I want it to be surprise.

Graduate shool in Tx [ 2 Answers ]

I am us citizen, any scholarship I can apply for my MBA? Thanks

Graduate degrees [ 3 Answers ]

In order to get a masters degree in a field, is it necessary to have a bachelor's in the same field? For example, if I get a business degree (BBA) from one school, and I get good marks and do well on the MCAT, could I apply and be admitted into Med School?

View more questions Search