Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahsp07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Single mom trying to paying for school
    I live in East Texas. I have a baby due in 6 weeks. I want to start going to college in the spring but need help paying for school. What is available for me?
    sarahsp07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Grants and scholarships available for single mothers
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 11:51 AM

Well first give all things time, with a brand new baby who is going to need care and you getting over having the baby have you considered waiting at least one more semester to be in a better physcial and mental state to start a new activity like school

But the finicial aid department of the school should have many options that may help you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single dad of 4, wondering, are there women who date single dads? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all, Single father of four children. Married 2 different women, at separate times of course, :D . Three of my children live with me full time and my youngest lives with her mother. Just wondering why it seems that all women don't want anything to do with a single dad of that many kids. ...

Single Professional Mom - 14 Son won't Go To School [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I found this forum while sitting here trying to problem solve what my son is doing. I am a single parent. My sons father is not involved in my sons life and has never been since we split up 11 years ago. No big loss, he was very abusive to me. Once I got through the healing process I enrolled in...

Single mom trying to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 29yr old single mom. I was laid off from my job back and May and I would really like to go back to school. I found a really good program at the Western School of Health and Business to become an X Ray tech. It is a two year full time program that starts in January. My school will be paid...

I really hate school and I get depressed thinking about going every single day over. [ 4 Answers ]

I really hate school and I get depressed thinking about going every single day over and over! Please help? :(? I have awesome friends (from middle school) who I hang out with during the summer and some weekends. And no, there aren't any bullies at school. But I hate my school and I'm entering...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search