Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Still undecided!
    I'm a senior in high school, I'm not sure how I will finish my senior year yet, but I will for sure. I'm trying to look to the future, and figure out how to finish high school at the same time!
    As far as college goes, at the ages 7-15, I wanted to go to college for biology and psychology- the requirements you have to meet to be a dolphin trainer. It seemed unrealistic, but now I am engaged to a Marine, and I will eventually be living in Camp Pendleton California- far from my home here in Wisconsin, where that goal of training marine mammals was unrealistic. I'm thinking again that I want to go to college for it. My other ideas were more realistic- art and music- 2 other things I'm interested in, but I can't get out of my head wanting to work with marine mammals. It might sound immature, and really typical, I mean who doesn't want to do that- but I'm actually thinking of going for it, and even if it is ultimatley my choice, I want to know other's opinions about this idea.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 02:30 PM
    Follow your dreams - if you have wanted to do this for most of your life, then go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair color undecided still! [ 4 Answers ]

I have posted a question like this before but I still haven't decided and I really have to get my hair done because its starting to look pretty bad. I have hazel eyes and dark brown hispanic skin, my hair color is black and light brown underneath... I still want to keep my hair a dark color but not...

Compressors? Undecided [ 1 Answers ]

i have a 5 ton unit and the compresser is stuck is there any way i can replace with a 4 ton unit any one help!!!:confused:

Undecided on married man long time friend [ 3 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I had fell in love it hurts he told my friend I was his baby and he loves me I am not ugly very beautiful clean smart and funny with a good hart and banging body so I can get who I want I love him though I know my mouth I am sassy and will tell him off he could have told me his wife is...

Hmm undecided [ 3 Answers ]

I'm one of those kids that can't make up their mind about what field of work they want to go into.. I'm 19 and have been taking random college courses to help me determine my career of interest.. some times I find something but change my mind about it.. maybe I'm fickle but iono~ I hate thinking...

View more questions Search