Ask
    tisah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Felon rad tech
    Can a felon in Virginia become a radiographer?:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2008, 11:19 PM

According to what's on the following site, a person might be able to be one, but it would depend on what the felony conviction was.

Northern Virginia Community College
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2008, 06:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tisah View Post
    can a felon in Virginia become a radiographer?:confused:

They have to be licensed by the State, which requires a background check. I would check with the licensing agency. It looks (from a quick check) like alcohol and drug related felonies will keep you from being licensed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Regarding m.tech [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This is anand .My gate rank is 711 in eee department.I have obc reservation also. Can I get admission in iits?Is there any site which gives number of obc candidates before this rank.If there is achance for admitting into iits to which iits I need to apply? Kindly forward this...

M.Tech [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I did M.C.A and having 3years of experience in teaching.I want to do M.Tech from distance Education.Please tell me the universities who offer M.Tech in computer sciences through distance education.

M.Tech [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently completed AMIE in Mechanical. I want to do M.Tech through distance education. Please suggest me the universities in India that are offering the same. Waiting for your reply.. Thanks, Prasad P.D

View more questions Search