Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amira Jones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 08:08 PM
    University/college= grades
    What is the minimum grade average you need to earn in order to get accepted to college for nursing?:confused:
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2008, 08:18 PM
    For nursing school or for college?

Really depends on the school you want to go to. I suggest picking out a few schools, and researching them to find out what their average entrance GPA is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

College/University for M.Sc Bioinformatics in Bangalore [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am Thirumaran, completed my B.Sc Biotechnology in Pondicherry University. Now I prefer to do my M.Sc in Bioinformatics in Bangalore. So can you please guide me with some colleges and universities in Bangalore which provide M.Sc. Bioinformatics. Thank you

Grades to get into University? [ 6 Answers ]

I heard that universities only accept people with excellent A levels, etc. (eg- straight A pupils) I am in my final year for GCSE's and I am worried about whether I will be able to go on to do further education in uni/college. I have like 1 or 2 A grades but the rest are B's and C's.

Online accredited college or university [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university with minimum pay?? I've completed 12th Grade from Calicut University, Kerala, India and am interested in Business Management. [email protected]

View more questions Search