Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bennyaddis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) degree
    I can't find schools that offer this program, they are all LPN to ASN, or RN to BSN, how do I get started at nursing? :confused: :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 04:04 PM
    ASN is the Associate of Science Nursing and is the first level degree of the RN. Most community colleges have these courses where the universities offer the BSN (Bachelors of Science Nursing).

Please check in with your local community college.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bachelor degree in nursing online? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently attending classes at my community college to receive my associates degree in nursing (RN). I would eventually like to obtain a bachelors degree in nursing. I keep hearing that getting a degree for nursing online is a bad idea. I'm not sure why. I'm curious to read some of your...

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, Has anyone found a good school online for an Associates in Nursing? Or at least start Nursing prerequisites? Thanks

Science Degree [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I am going to be a Junior in high school, trying to figure out what I possibly want to do with my life before college gets here. I know I want to do something in the science field, and I was wanting to know if anyone knows what colleges/universities have a great science program?

Sport Science Degree [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I am interested in taking a Sport Science Bachelor Degree. I understand that because of the nature of this course the best option would be studying on campus, but unfortunately I am suffering from second rupture of the Achilles tendon followed by two operations....

View more questions Search