Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erin12180 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 08:50 PM
    Confused!
    Hi, I am new here, and am looking for advice. I have been off the pill for well over a year now and my husband and I have been having sex whenever and decided, if it happens (pregnancy) it happens. This month my period was due anywhere from the 7th to the 11th and I have not gotten it (it's now the 14th). I noticed one strange thing this month, normally I get sore breasts 2 weeks before my period is due and this month I started to get sore breasts around the 9th and they are still extremely sore and heavy. I had some cramping and was neaseus a few times in the am. I took a 2 pregnancy tests (EPT) and both were negative. The last one that I took was on the 12th. I am wondering if there is a chance I am pregnant? I am so confused because a about 5 months ago I got a positive pregnancy test, only to find out at the doctor that it was false (:(). Any adive would be great! Thanks
    1tiredmom Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Oct 16, 2006, 02:07 AM
    When I went off my birthcontrol it took me almost a year and a half before I got pg. I would get so upset and I cry and all that stuff. My advice is to just take it easy and let nature take it's place I had twins girls first then a single( girl) and when we stopped I had twin boys. It took me over a year to get pg with all 5 of my kids. Hopefully you won't do what I did and have the 2 sets of twins. THe doctors told me my chances were 2% out of 90 to have a second set. What do they know
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2006, 05:56 AM
    Ah, you are one of the rare ones who gets a false positive. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

You do not mention your age, age plays a huge role in the release of hormones and when they level off.

You may need to make an appointment with your doc for a blood test to be sure. But it does sound as though you have some of the symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that after a bankruptcy has been discharged, that it is possible that a creditor can take your only vehicle. Can you tell or get me some legal information on this subject?:mad:

I'm confused [ 19 Answers ]

alright my problem is that ive known this guy for a few years and hes been through alot of stuff and he is now trying to straiten his life out. he has a job now and its what he wants to do. he has a girlfreind and he says he loves her. well i know all the things hes been through but we lost contact...

I'm confused :( Please help me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I just want some one to tell me what to do or to help me. Ok. Last year in mexico, in December, I met this guy and at first I didn't like him. Every time he would talk to me, I would be saying on my head "Stay away from me u freak" I know that I was mean, but I don't think of it that way...

Confused [ 7 Answers ]

ok... I work at this restaurant where this guy that I like works... I've liked this guy for about a year.. Really since the day I laid eyes on em.. I recently let him in on it... And he said he liked me too... Well.. We kinda started seeing eachother but not really.. we've never seen each other...

Confused... maybe? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a breakup about 7 months ago. We were together for 3 years. Ended out of the blue, just said " he didnt want to be with me anymore" and other things. I mean really, it was not out of the blue because he had to be thinking about it for some time. IN any case, we fought a lot after, and did not...

View more questions Search