Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AWess Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2009, 04:35 PM
    Confident/nervous guy
    This guys seems to be very attracted to me , but when he initiates small talk every so often, he becomes quite nervous around me.
    What can I do for him to be less nervous around me?
    sajjw Posts: 117, Reputation: 9

Feb 15, 2009, 10:06 AM

Personally I'd just be nice and friendly towards to him to make yourself as approachable as possible. Don't insist on eye contact, watch your body language and maybe even mention that you get nervous too. Good luck. I'm sure that once he gets to know you better he will relax.

Mar 7, 2009, 07:27 PM

The same guy seems a lot more comfortable around me know. I wonder why. Is this good or bad?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 7, 2009, 07:52 PM

All nervous/shy people warm up eventually. Make yourself approachable and easy to talk to. Initiate the conversation to let him get comfortable in your presece, but don't dominate the conversation. Then he'll probably drift off, beings most shy indivduals have a dreamer personality.

But yeah

-be approachable
    -initiate at first
    -be nice

Rick

Mar 8, 2009, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    All nervous/shy people warm up eventually. Make yourself approachable and easy to talk to. Initiate the conversation to let him get comfortable in your presece, but don't dominate the conversation. Then he'll prolly drift off, beings most shy indivduals have a dreamer personality.

But yeah

-be approachable
    -initiate at first
    -be nice

Rick
    Hey thanks, I do everything you've mentioned. But what if he becomes too comfortable? Nervousness is usually a sign of interest, isn't it?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 9, 2009, 02:54 PM

Depends. He could be a shy individual anyway!

What's the problem with him becoming too comfortable? If you like him and he likes you then YAHTZEE! Right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I be more confident around guys? [ 8 Answers ]

Being around guys always scares me to death, and I don't know why. Whenever one of them comes up to talk to me, I don't know what to say, so I end up saying something stupid or even mean. How can I be more comfortable around guys?

How can I be confident around BOYS ? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: All my life I have been shy. I've never been able to look at boys in the face. Every time I think I get up enough nerve then I chicken out. I don't want to be like this anymore. And I know only I can fix it but I really need some advice. I'm so confused on how to be confident. Sometimes...

Horse not confident over fences [ 1 Answers ]

In late June, 2008 I perchased a 7 year old, 15.1h, paint, gelding. I've taken him to my lessons and to two shows (open shows) and he did great. However, when I try to jump him over some fences, he acts up. On the approach his pace isn't consistent. I try my hardest to keep him going straight and...

To become more confident [ 1 Answers ]

Soo... how can you remove shyness? I'm a bit quite but I can be hyper too =] But around guys I'm very shy =[ The thing I hate is that everybody mentions how shy I am. I am really getting fed up with this situation because it's iritating wanting to do something and not doing it because of...

Not Confident [ 3 Answers ]

How can I overcome my deep fear of failure in everything in my life.For some reason everything I think about doing I immediately come up with fears and worries why it won't work.And this fear of failure has completely paralized me from diong anything even things I know how to do. I am just wasting...

View more questions Search